911Switch Installation & Setup Instructions
Never attempt any electrical work on your own. Always use a properly licensed electrician!
Electricity is dangerous and should not be considered a hobby. Do not attempt to install this switch if you are not a licensed electrician. You will find contained in the 911Switch box: One 911Switch with 5 wires ( Single Pole or 3-way Installation ) black – common / line, red – load / control, white – neutral, green – ground, blue – traveler and one Key FAB.
- Remove power from the installation point at the panel or fuse box to ensure wires are NOT energized
- Determine appropriate installation method single pole or 3-way installation ( wiring is dependent on the switch configuration.)
- Always starting with the control / load ( red wire ), connect the switch wires to your home’s wiring.
Pairing The FAB to 911Switch
- Ensure 911Switch has been properly installed and has been energized
- Locate the small hole on the back of the FAB
- Press and hold the button inside the hole with paper clip for 5 seconds until the blue light starts to blink
- Locate button on the bottom of 911Switch
- Push Activate and then deactivate button
- Press back button through hole again with paper clip
- Slide button on bottom of switch to the “RIGHT”
- Hold the top paddle in and slide bottom switch to “LEFT” release top paddle